<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

My Body aint happy..

I came to the realisation this morning that my body aint happy.

I woke up this morning after having a really good sleep, yeah something has happened and now I am finally getting some kick ass sleep. Enjoying my dreams and actually feeling rested when I wake up.

This weekend though brings the start to the renovations of the clinic area and that means loads of painting, moving furniture, and organising new ideas into the clinic. I really enjoy doing the renos, it brings new life and allows me to put some creativity into play.

Last night we painted the first coat. We picked a colour and boy was it so not the colour we thought. Those paint swatches really dont do it, you gotta get a tin and put it on the wall stand back and take a look.. anyhow what we thought was a neautral colour "clay pipe" turned out to be a shade of pink..which is a no no. So anyhow we got some new paint this morning and as soon as it got on the wall it was "YES"!..

Anyhow what's this got to do with my body being unhappy? Well I realised after eating two pieces of toast with peanut butter and a cup of coffee that my body was actually saying to me.. no no no.. this aint a good thing..you need to get into some shape boy!.. not only that but waking up with someone telling you that your getting a little podgy and the belly is getting a little out of control.. well that doesnt feel too good. But hey maybe it is time.

SO..

this morning I decided that by the time my birthday comes around..Dec 18 ( I just realised that it is 3 months from today) Im gonna have a different look. Ive enjoyed the extra bit of skin look which I have never had, but thats enough. It is time to do something about it before it gets way out of hand and that lypo look starts kicking in.

So here's my pledge.. get it together.. start walking and doin more exercise and getting some real good food into me, and summer.. Im gonna really appreciate you!.

  1. Blogger Trey | 10:03 PM |  

    Best wishes to you! I hope you can find a good massage therapist to assist with your exercise program. Besides feeling good, it assistes with positive changes. Wish I was in proximity to work on you, lad. Your blog is intelligent and full of heart.

  2. Blogger OLY | 10:20 PM |  

    thanks taarzaan! Actually I work in a massage pilates studio.. and am a reiki therapist myself.. thanks for stopping by and look forward to reading more about you!.

    Cheers!

  3. Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! | 6:34 PM |  

    I have the same problem when it comes to paint swatches... and the final colour is usually one/two shades darker than I anticipate.
    Good luck with getting in shape!

leave your mark