<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Here Comes the Sun!


I love the Sun. I really do!..especially I love Summer when it is really hot and you can go to the beach and play in the waves for hours at a time.

Summer is a special time here in OZ where it is holiday time and Christmas and my Birthday as well. I have great memories of summer growing up and enjoying the beach and family picnics and playing around. There is also all the beautiful bodies on the beaches so Summer is a great time.

When I think of summer I think of the Sun. Out there in solar system giving us daylight and heat and virtually the source of all of life. Ever since I have had the internet on I have checked out what the sun has been upto. One of my very favourite sites is the Space Weather site which tells you all about what is happening out there.

Today the Sun spat out a huge solar flare. Actually one of the biggest over the past 15 years. An X17 flare. That is really huge! It wasnt directed towards the earth but it caused major radio blackouts over the entire sun facing side of the planet. Is this why the energy levels are so high at the moment? Im wondering if this had anything to do with me not being able to sleep last night.

Anyhow when this active region comes round to face us in the next couple of days it will be interesting to watch what surprises the Sun has in store for us.

  1. Anonymous Anonymous | 3:51 PM |  

    A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. Here's the resolve a lot of people are searching for; how to buy & sell everything, like music file sharing on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous | 3:54 PM |  

    Outstanding blogg. Thanks for letting me visit. siemens cellular phone

  3. Anonymous Anonymous | 12:13 PM |  

    More I read about 'cha the more I think we have in common. I'm a sun worshipper too. sorry I haven't been checkin' in, but, you got mail! I hope it makes you feel better...

  4. Anonymous Anonymous | 8:19 AM |  

    I am on the fence about that. I need to think about it.Need to finish my report on cellular phone dealers.Great work,cellular phone dealers.

leave your mark