Melbourneloft in town

Today one of my best mates Phillip from MelbourneLoft arrives to visit.
I've known Phillip for more than 10 years now, he used to live in my hometown, but got transferred with work to Melbourne.
Phillip has his own website and basically when he is home lives 24/7 on webcam for all to see him and his mischief.. and boy does he get into some!
Go check him out.









My own billboard in Sydney? Golly gee, I'm as famous as Muriel Heslop! Ooops sorry I guess thats Mariel, but anyways I hope you are having fun with your friend who is visiting you, how funny he has a cam on in his flat 24/7....I did some stuff like that when I lived in San Francisco, in fact what is amusing is if you go into the search engine for my blog you will find some interesting "whoring chronicles" (as they are called) which have some stories of my ventures into the xxx industry. So seeing that he is running around his flat in his underwear was actually quite entertaining. Oh boys will be boys won't they? Thanks for coming by and saying hello...xoxo and hopefully all is well.
leave your mark