Prophetic dreams?
Last night I had a really unusual dream. Ok I know I have been having unusual dreams over the past few weeks but this one was really vivid and particularly strange.
Part of my dream was I dreamt about my grandmother, which I havent dreamt about in a really long time, she was sitting in a chair and watching me and smiling. She has been dead now for 25 years.
The next part of my dream I was in a house looking out the window. The trees all didnt have their leaves on them which meant to me that it was winter time. They werent normal trees but what seemed like frangapani trees, then all of a sudden the trees seemed like they were coming alive, as if the branches had turned to snakes, but on closer inspection they were still branches. They were shaking, moving..nothing else around me was moving except the trees.
I had someone with me and I was telling them to check out what was happening, I eventook hold of one of the branches to see what was happening and I could feel the energy in these branches move it was like the lifeforce was being shaken up inside them or sucked out. Then my friend told me to go inside because this was an earthquake about to happen, like the very earth was getting ready for the energy that was coming.
I walked inside and Dr Who started to play on the television, I took my phone out of my pocket and was going to ring my family to let them know what was about to happen but the numbers in my phone werent coming up , like the signals were down so the numbers werent showing, then I remember it got really dark outside as if a really big thunderstorm was about to happen.
Sound strange? This dream was even more so strange to me because I could feel everything that was happening in it as if I was awake.









Hmmm, talk about strange...especially about the trees coming alive like snakes...(i hate snakes)...well, hope you don't have any more dreams like that....(unless you want them). Message me sometime, or email me. (lucasbailey@hotmail.com)
--Bailey
leave your mark