<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Do you feel the waves of Agony?


Tonight is the end of Big Brother on Television for 2005. I haven't really been watching this series but tonight seeing it was the last one I thought I wanted to see who would win. It is still on so I dont know who the winner is..

One of the things they did for this years finally is they did a short round up for the guys left in the house about what has happened in news around the world for the three months they have been locked away from the rest of the world.

I found myself fighting back tears.

Over the last three months so much has happened all around the world, and I fekt agony waves rushing through my body.

Picture courtesy of.. Lord Warmington Studio

leave your mark