<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

The Giant Green Manta Snake

I know I keep dreaming.. so there must be some sort of shift in consciousness happening inside.

Last night I dreamt about three huge green snakes.. now when I say huge they were huge as big as me huge, I had to hold its head closed with both hands so that it wouldnt bite me. They were green and had red eyes.

Now in this dream there was Sai Baba who had come to help me. I was saying to him how big these snakes were and how I had to hold its head shut, but he told me that it wasnt so dangerous. He took the snake away from my hands and he sort of got the energy from the snake.. he lifted his shirt and got the snake to lick his belly all over.. like he was moving some sort of energy, then he looked at me and his eyes went red as the snakes as its huge tongue was running all around his belly.

Then I woke up.

Today walking to the letterbox.. yeah going to the letterbox I hurt my neck, so I am layed out flat on the couch and in heaps of pain. Not a good look.

  1. Blogger Christopher | 5:36 PM |  

    sounds like a sustiva dream!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous | 8:59 AM |  

    I hope I'm doing this right and you can see this comment. I just noticed where you can leave comments!

    You have a lot of crative feel here, PB, even if this was a dream and you wrote it as you saw it. I think you have a potential for fiction writing! Give it a shot! joe- aka shovel

  3. Blogger OLY | 9:15 AM |  

    Sure is a sustiva dream!... more to come :)

    Hey Joe! Welcome to my new blog!! good to see ya here matey :)

leave your mark