Venus and the Moon

If you can tonight.. go outside and look west. You will see a really beautiful sight, that of Venus and the moon side by side. On this the day that Discovery is about to land, makes Space look like such a marvelous sight.
I went out and took a picture. It's not the best cause I was shaking with excitement but it is the best out of a few that I took. But honestly not even a picture can make out how beautiful it really looks with your eyes.
And look out for Earthshine on the moon as well!









I do like this blog better and I'll gladly do a post about other HIV+ bloggers and what not, but it does look nice and I welcome you to blogger. I also know some people who might be able to help you with a layout design/html if you're interested. Also, if the picture posting for blogger doesn't strike your fancy (the sizing sometimes tends to not be up to par) then you can also go to hello.com and use their program, thats what I have been using. But thanks for coming by and letting me know how you're doing, I am very happy to know you. Portland has been an adjustment, seeing as how I have NO one to really go out and cause trouble with...I did post some of the pictures I have but there are tons more...I just miss my friends a lot and I know a new place means new faces and new surroundings...I just need to find someone who is as childish as I am for some fun! xoxo and hope all is well
love
Kissyfur
Thanks Kissyfur!
I really like the feel of this site as well.. and am enjoying learning how to be creative with stuff on here.
Glad to see your home and things will take a while to get used to.. so enjoy your new discovery!
Phoenix..xox
leave your mark