<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Is something BIG about to happen?


Over the past few weeks I have been feeling a change in energy in the air. Every now and then I feel certain changes, as if the air feels a little more electric. Along with those feelings I have been having more dreams than normal, very disturbed sleep having to wake myself up because of nightmares involving certain catastrophies happening around the world.

Over the past eight years I have been monitoring different prophecies involving the Hopis of America and others such as Edgar Cayce and the like. Some have come to fruition and some have been averted.

From the links on the sidebar here you'll see I check out wha is happening in Space weather and Earthquakes. Another link I have checked out for a while is Stan Deyo, a guy in the USA who talks about Earth changes and how we should prepare for the coming times.

Stan makes earthquake predicitons based on scientific evidence concerning fluctuations in the earths atmosphere, sea temperature changes and different pressure build ups that are constantly happening on Earth. He has recently released a RED ALERT for the entire Pacific Basin to be on the look out for major earthquakes and tsunamis. See the above picture.

Is something BIG about to happen? Maybe maybe not, it wouldnt hurt to be prepared either way.

leave your mark