<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home

My new Blog home..

Hey guys.. welcome to my new Blog home!

For new visitors who want to check out where I have come from, you might want to go through some stuff at JoeUser where I blogged for the past year and a bit.

So this new space should allow me to grow a little more and I can add more features which I am looking forward to doing. Still in the early stages of getting things set up so keep checkin out what I have done and feel free to add some suggestions as well!

  1. Anonymous Anonymous | 2:21 PM |  

    Good photo Francesco!
    -Champas

  2. Blogger OLY | 3:38 PM |  

    Hey LW.. thanks for dropping by.. you like the new look? ;)

    Champas thanks Matey.. hopefully here I can do more stuff that Im interested in..feels more personal here.

leave your mark